Hidden in a secluded lane in the heart of sparkling Seminyak, lies the elegant Villa Shambala. This superb location is within walking distance of many of Balís top restaurants, art galleries and boutiques, and just 300 metres from the sweeping Oberoi beach, famous for its world-class surf breaks and legendary sunsets.
The location of villa shambala comes with no sacrifice to privacy. Once over the threshold you are immediately transported to a tropical garden paradise; a world of relaxation and indulgence. With five bedrooms and a 19-metre pool, fully staffed Villa Shambala seamlessly integrates the contemporary and the traditional to give a true luxury Balinese experience.
Indoor living area
– Spacious, air conditioned main living area overlooking the swimming pool, with a large U-shaped sofa built into the four pillars of a century-old joglo
– Air conditioned dining room with teakwood table and ten chairs crafted in woven bamboo
– Chic, custom-designed kitchen with wooden counters and stylish modern fittings
– TV lounge with DVD player and surround sound located in main house and guest house
– Dedicated spa pavilion with Ayurvedic treatments and traditional massage available
Garden & pool
– 19m swimming pool majestically bordered by palm trees
– An oversized outdoor circular sofa and coffee table on the timber pool veiled by a shade sail
– Two poolside pavilions draped in sheer white curtains, one with seating and one with sun-loungers
– Extensive, well tended lawns fringed by tropical gardens filled with stone lamps and statues, beautifully lit up in the evenings
– Picturesque lilly pond with stepping stones
– Queen-size bed built into the hand carved, multi tiered core of an antique joglo, with high ceiling magically illuminated at night
– His and her’s walk in dressing rooms
– Semi-outdoor garden bathroom with outdoor tub framed by frangipani trees and orchids
– Queen-size four poster beds
– Generous open air garden bathrooms with bath tubs and rain showers
– Air conditioned
– Mosquito nets
– Smooth timber floors
Quick Facts Villa Shambala
Location Central Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
Capacity 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds; 3 with twin/king beds). Additional beds are available at an extra cost.
Living areas Living room; indoor dining for 10; outdoor dining for 20; 2 TV lounges; outdoor lounge and poolside balÈ.
Pool 19 x 6 metres.
Staff Villa manager; chef/cook; housekeeping; gardener; pool attendant; security; massage therapist and babysitter (extra charges apply).
Dining Wide variety of western and Indonesian dishes available; requests accommodated (including special diets and childrenís meals). Groceries and beverages are charged at market price (plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate).
Communication Telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
Entertainment Satellite TV; DVD player; DVDs and CDs; sound system with iPod connection; books and games.
Spa A dedicated spa room with two massage beds is available for in-house treatments by professional therapists (additional charge applies).
For families Baby cot; highchair; books, games and toys; TV lounge suitable for kids and other equipment available for hire.
Additional facilities Safety boxes; back-up generator.
Transport A private car with driver can be arranged by the villa manager for additional charge, as can metered taxis.
Property size 2,100 sqm. (land).
Managed & marketed by The Elite Havens Group.
Villa Shambala is in one of the most sought-after locations in Bali, offering you a complete hidden paradise in Seminyak ‘s Golden Triangle.
The villa is just minutes from Seminyakís main street, Jalan Kayu Aya (also called Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi or Eat Street), where an impressive array of dining and entertainment options abound. Trendy boutiques, supermarkets and ATMs are all within a short walk of the villa, as are some of the islandís best known entertainment and dining venues, including Ku De Ta, W Hotel, La Lucciola, Potatohead beach club and other glamorous Seminyak staples.
Villa Shambala is also just 500 metres from the beach, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, long seaside walks and beautiful Bali sunsets.
Submit your review
Our family has been to Bali more than 10 times now, and this is by far the best villa my family and friends have ever stayed in.
The staff are wonderful, they really help you step into holiday mode. Nothing is too much trouble for them, and they are fantastic with kids as well.
To be honest, you could spend a week at the villa, and not step outside the villa's walls, the quality / service of the meals and drinks was first class.
Thank you again for a lovely stay, we will be back!