Villa Seascape is a beautiful beachfront luxury villa with five bedrooms on Nusa Lembongan. This brand new villa is completed in 2018 gives direct access onto a sandy cove at sandy bay and has stunning sea views from nearly every room. This luxury villa offers you living spaces, beautiful bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a media room that can be set up as a fifth bedroom, and a amazing 15 m pool with outdoor area to relax. Villa seascape comes Fully staffed, including a private chef. Perfect for groups and families looking for a stylish getaway beach holiday in beautiful surroundings.
Indoor Living area
Villa Seascape has a large double-height open-plan fan-cooled living room with multiple seating. Minimalist design is perfectly mixed with a beach-chic vibe.
All the rooms contain natural materials throughout. From teakwood floors to polished pebble, terrazzo walls and bathtubs, bamboo screens, seagrass rugs, custom-designed furniture using plaited rope and rattan, and shells decorating woven baskets, curtain tie-backs and wooden bowls.
Among the luxuries in Villa Seascape are comfortable King sized beds, crisp cotton bed-linen, 52-inch TVs, music system with Bose speakers and home cinema. The attention to the smallest luxury details is evident in thoughtful extras such as beach bags in the bedrooms and Sensatia toiletries in the bathroom.
The entire family will love the many creative inspiring spaces here, whether hanging out in the huge netted chill-out zone suspended above the living area, lounging in the shallows of the 15 metre pool, gathering around the fire-pit for beach side sunset cocktails, or sprawling in front of the cinema screen for a post-dinner movie. While remaining discreetly out of sight until required, the staff is on hand to help guests make the most of their stay; among them is an accomplished chef who can whip up everything from simple lunches to beachfront barbecues and gourmet dinners.
- Large living spaces
- music system With Bose speakers.
- Guest kitchen with breakfast island, hob, fridge freezer and wine fridge.
- Dining terrace with seating for 10.
- Media room with 3m circular mattress piled high with cushions, projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library. (This room has an attached bathroom and can be converted to create a fifth bedroom).
15m x 4.9m pebble-lined swimming pool looking over the beach and ocean.
Circular pebble-stone pool terrace with beanbag sun-loungers and seating built into a curved limestone wall.
- Shaded poolside entertainment area with bar counter (can seat 10 for alfresco dining), sink and fridge.
- Beachfront sitting area with fire pit.
- Poolside shower and washroom.
- Private steps directly onto the beach.
Garden Cottage Guest Suite
- A spacious, upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom set back from the main house (above the service kitchen and staff quarters).
- Light and airy, with mirror walls increasing the sense of space.
- Super-king bed, and seating area with sofa set before 52-inch TV with satellite channels and DVD player.
- Large breezy bathroom with pebble flooring, twin basins, and rain shower.
- Helpful extras include kimonos, slippers and safety box.
Cloud Guest Suite
- Ground-floor, air-conditioned guest bedroom with pool and ocean views.
- Super-king bed.
Triple bed room
- Upper-floor, air-conditioned bedroom with wide ocean views.
- Private balcony with seating.
- This triple room can be set up with two singles and a sofabed, or a double and a sofabed.
- Bank of wardrobes along the entry hall.
- Bathroom with twin basins, statement bathtub, rain shower and seating.
- Ground floor, air-conditioned with 3m circular mattress.
- Equipped with a projector with 260cm x 105cm retractable screen, sound bar, and digital movie library.
- Semi-open ensuite bathroom, walls of mirror, terrazzo tub with rain shower, alfresco shower in the courtyard and twin basins
Submit your review